Mens Thick Chain
This chain is the perfect chian for any elegante man.
This chain will go well with a button long sleeve shirt and slacks to add a touch of man power to your outfit, or it can be used as well with sport outfits
- Stainless Steel
- Chain lenght opened 20 inches
- Chains Width 0.35 inches
Care and Store:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Some people use toothpaste to clean the especially dirty spots of their stainless steel pieces.
Keep in mind, however, that toothpaste is abrasive. If you decide to use it for cleaning, make sure it is a non-whitening brand that does not contain silica, and use a soft cloth to rub the paste onto your pieces.
Don’t forget to rinse the jewelry thoroughly after you are done.
Although stainless steel jewelry doesn’t tarnish or corrode and doesn’t require special care, it can scratch.
That’s why you should wear and store your pieces in a way that minimizes any contact with other items that can damage your stainless steel jewelry.
Store your stainless steel pieces separately from jewelry made of other metals. It is best if you keep your stainless steel items in individual bags or pouches